Conferences and lectures
A few things to bear in mind with videos of conferences and lectures.
- Do you want an edited highlights video or a full fixed frame piece of film?
- Longer videos will need to be shared with an audience directly to engage them. The average user may be put off by an hour long lecture
- Let the camera operator know whether you require a fixed frame or whether you want cut-aways
- For conferences that are over an hour long-tapes will have to be switched over so you lose a certain short period of the event. Please let the camera operator know if there is an essential period which cannot be missed
- Very long lectures/conferences may be split into two separate videos
- It is up to the commissioning department to subtitle the videos although advice can be provided
Lengthy fixed frame shot
last edited: November 22, 2012