Liquids and Complex Fluids Early Career Award
This prize is awarded biennially to an exceptional scientist, in the early stages of their career, working in the broadly defined area of Liquids and Complex Fluids.
The prize is £250 and a certificate. The winner may be asked to give a lecture at a general meeting.
- have made a significant contribution to the development or reputation of physics in the UK or Ireland
- be in the first 12 years of your career (allowing for career breaks) following the award of a first degree, for example
You cannot be nominated if you are:
- a paid employee of the IOP
- a member of the IOP Council
- under contract to the IOP
Email [email protected] for more information.
2017 Lorenzo Di Michele, University of Cambridge
2015 Dr Kislon Voitchovsky, University of Durham
2013 Anita Zeidler, University of Bath
2011 James Adams, University of Surrey
2009 Dirk Aarts, University of Oxford