Ion and Plasma Surface Interactions Group Annual Poster Prize
This prize is the best poster presentation by a student attending the group’s annual Plasmas, Surfaces and Thin Films meeting.
The first author must be a student registered for the event.
The prize is £100 and a certificate. It is usually awarded at the annual meeting.
Poster presentations are judged on the basis of:
- scientific content
- overall appearance
- effectiveness of communication
- relevance to plasma surface interactions
- 2019 Jake Prentice (University of Southampton)
- 2018 Emily NcNulty (University of Leeds)
- 2017 Chinasa Juliet Ojiako (Loughborough University)
- 2016 Nessima Kaabeche (Manchester Metropolitan University)
- 2015 David Shaw (University of York)
- 2014 Camille Pieback (Manchester Metropolitan University)
- 2013 Miao Yu (Loughborough University)
- 2012 Randi Ramjattan and Maeva Roberto (Manchester Metropolitan University) Joint winners