East Midlands Branch
The East Midlands Branch is one of 11 regional branches in England, and part of a wider network of IOP activity across our Nations including Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
We cover the counties of Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire, with activity centres located in Derby, Leicester, Lincoln, Loughborough, Northampton and Nottingham.
We organise a full programme of talks, visits and engagement opportunities in the East Midlands, and work locally to promote physics, physics education and public understanding of physics.
|Chair||Dr Rebecca Dewey, CPhys MInstP|
|Secretary||Dr Edward Breeds, MInstP|
|Treasurer||Dr Kelly Morrison, MInstP|
|Retired Members Representative||Dr John Mutton, CEng CPhys MInstP|
|Ordinary Member||Dr David Boyce, CPhys FInstP|
|Ordinary Member||Dr Katie Dexter|
|Ordinary Member||Dr David Fairhurst, MInstP|
|Ordinary Member||Dr John Pelmore, CPhys MInstP|
|Co-opted Member||Mr Jamie Graham, MInstP|
|Co-opted Member||Dr Glyn Spencer, MInstP|
View our upcoming branch events.
- East Midlands Newsletter August 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter June 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter May 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter April 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter March 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter February 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter January 2021
- East Midlands Newsletter December 2020
Branch support co-ordinator
Katy Gibson: [email protected]
Branch contact details
Email: [email protected]