Exchange Lectureship for a young polymer scientist
American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics and Institute of Physics Polymer Physics Group Exchange Lectureship for a young polymer scientist
Nominations are invited for the seventh American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics and Institute of Physics Polymer Physics Group Exchange Lectureship.
The recipient is invited to present their work at the American Physical Society meeting, being held in Nashville, Tennessee, 15-19 March 2021. Up to £1,500 expenses will be paid by the Polymer Physics Group.
The nominee will be:
- a member of IOP Polymer Physics Group
- have no more than 10 years of professional experience since completion of their PhD (exclusive of career breaks like maternity leave)
- nominated or self-nominated
Nominations will include:
- a two page CV, including a publications list
- a brief statement of up to 250 words explaining the nomination
Nominations should be emailed to group secretary, Professor João Cabral, email@example.com, by 31 August 2020.
Dr Ignacio Martin-Fabiani
Dr Andrew Parnell
Dr Aline Miller
Professor Giuseppe Battaglia
Dr James Adams
Dr Paola Carbone