Start-Up Fundraising - Quantum Investor & Founder share their experience
If you’re a tech-based company looking to take new innovations to market and seeking investment, then don’t miss out on this IOP Business Briefing workshop with Quantum Exponential & their recent investee Siloton.
Quantum Exponential is assembling a portfolio of potential investments in leading Quantum technology companies around the world, and has a team of experts with unparalleled market knowledge and access so as to establish, maintain and keep developing a global lead in Quantum portfolio management.
Join them on 14 June to learn more about:
- The investment process in tech-based companies – a candid guide through their recent deal from both the investor [if more detail helpful] & the entrepreneur covering:
- How they found out about each other
- Meetings and information exchange
- Other people involved in the transaction
- What they were thinking at different stages
- How they were feeling during the process
- What is next for them
- Additional networking support through a new IOP Special Interest Group
- The launch of a new annual prize fund to support quantum start-up businesses