The Plymouth Festival of Physics
Enjoy a one-day spectacular of free physics-themed talks, shows and demonstrations for everyone with an interest in physics.
Join us for a programme of fascinating talks and live demonstrations including talks:
- Prof. Deborah Greaves (University of Plymouth), Offshore renewable energy.
- Dr Peter Dobbins , Sonorous Seas: Whales, Dolphins and the Sounds they Make
- Dr. Sarah Boulton (University of Plymouth), Tsunamis: Past and present, from the UK to Japan
- Dr. Sam Morrell (University of Exeter), What has Astronomy Ever Done for Me?
The information on the talks and exhibits will be updated regularly.
There will also be many exhibitions:
- Particle Physics card game.
- Theoretical Physics Poster.
- Society of Radiation protection.
- Marvin and Milo, IOP South West branch
For further details, and to register (free, but essential), go to A Festival of Physics (Plymouth)