NQT Conference 2012
4 July 2012
Our 2012 conference for science teachers who have just completed their Initial Teacher Education took place on Friday 6 July at the IOP offices. Despite the national weather warnings, over sixty NQTs from around the UK took part.
The day included workshops from:
- Sue McGrath (Physics Teacher Network Co-ordinator)
Notes on Sue's workshop (PDF, 556 KB)
- Phil Badley (Stimulating Physics Network)
- Helen Reynolds (Stimulating Physics Support)
- Alessio Bernardelli (Physics Teacher Network / TES science lead)
Visit Alessio's blog
- Christi Brasher (NQT Physics)
- Matthew MacMorland (NQT Chemistry)
There were also discussion groups and plenty of free resources from the IOP.
To view photos from the day, logon to TalkPhysics and go to the NQT Conference 2012 group.