Statement of service
- We offer a range of online careers information and resources primarily aimed at university students, but relevant to all members who use our service including researchers and career-changers.
- All members have access to our web pages, and we aim to provide effective, impartial and objective information that will guide you throughout your career.
- We run careers evenings and a work placement bursary scheme for penultimate year undergraduates.
- We support careers professionals in delivering accurate up-to-date careers information, advice and guidance.
- We work with employers to benefit both their companies and our members.
- All services are web-based, so you can access it all year round, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- If services, including MyIOP, are going to be unavailable due to site maintenance, a message will appear informing you when the site will be accessible.
Data protection and confidentiality
- We are committed to respecting confidentiality. Any information that we receive about you will not be disclosed outside of the IOP unless you give your consent for us to do so.
- All members are welcome and encouraged to use our services regardless of disability, age, race, gender, religion and belief, sexuality, sexual orientation or social class and we follow all discrimination legislation. For more information about this, please see our diversity section.
- We are constantly developing and improving existing services and adding new ones. We take your views seriously and encourage feedback on our work. Your thoughts will help us to evaluate and improve our information and update as necessary.
- If you wish to make a comment or complaint, or give other feedback on our services, please contact email@example.com or use the feedback option at the top right of the page. We will respond to you within 10 days.
last edited: April 13, 2015