The Dielectrics Group Mansel Davies Award
The Dielectrics Group wishes to encourage presentations (primarily in poster format) by young researchers and students. To stimulate this process we have relaunched the Mansel Davies Award previously awarded by The Dielectrics Society. The award will be bestowed at the annual conferences of the Dielectrics Group and will be given for the "best presentation by an early career researcher".
The award will consist of:
- a certificate
- recognition on the group website
- a cash prize of £100
In return, the recipient is asked to contribute a personal perspective on the conference to the next group newsletter.
The presentation must reflect the technical content of the conference at which it is given.
- Yagmur Demircan (best presentation)
- Only one individual researcher will be eligible for the award for each piece of work.
- The awarding of the prize at any particular conference is subject to approval by the conference secretariat.
- Please contact the conference secretary for poster specifications.