Public Engagement Grant Scheme
Our public engagement grant scheme provides up to £2000 to individuals and organisations running physics-based events and activities in the UK and Ireland.
The grant scheme has two rounds each year. Round 2 of the 2016 scheme is now open. To find out more about the scheme and how to apply, please download the scheme guidelines and application form:
- 2016 Round 2 grant application form (if you cannot download or edit the form, please click here)
- 2016 Round 2 Grant guidelines
- 2016 Round 2 Guidelines for panel members on grading applications
- 2016 Round 2 Monitoring Form
Successful applicants will be required to submit an evaluation of their project. You may find the evaluation template useful when deciding how best to evaluate your project.
- 2016 Evaluation template here
Applicants are encouraged to talk to Siân Hickson of the Outreach and Engagement team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07887 736487 before submitting their application.
Information on previously-funded projects is available here.
Applications must be received by 12 noon on Monday 17th October 2016 and successful applicants will be notified by the end of Tuesday 15th November. Projects funded in this round will need to be completed by 31st July 2017.