We're conveniently located just five minutes’ walk from the excellent transport links of King's Cross, St Pancras and Eurostar stations.
37 Caledonian Road
London N1 9BU
Building opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm
King’s Cross St Pancras is the nearest station and has access to the Victoria, Northern, Piccadilly, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines. Euston and Angel underground stations are short bus journeys away.
Getting to our building from King's Cross station:
- Exit the station toward Euston Road;
- From the front of the station while looking at Euston Road, turn left in the direction of Pentonville Road;
- Cross the road by McDonald's (York Way) and continue down Pentonville Road;
- Take the first street on the left - this is Caledonian Road; then
- Continue down Caledonian Road. We are located at the junction with Balfe Street.
The nearest mainline stations are St Pancras and King’s Cross. See above for directions from King's Cross station.
- National Rail journey planner
- Transport for London
- Information on train station facilities, including parking
There are parking meters in the surrounding streets but it’s not always easy to find a space.
Judd Street Car Park is approximately 15 minutes' walk from us.
There are many buses serving the King’s Cross area, but the 10, 17, 59, 91, 259 and 390 all stop across the road from our building.
Santander bicycle docking stations are nearby.
If you’re based in central London, you may like to walk to us.
Having problems finding us?
Have you arrived in King’s Cross but are having problems finding us? If so, call us and we’ll give you directions.
- + 44 (0)20 7470 4800