- Nominees, nominators and referees do not need to be members of the IOP.
- Nominees, nominators and referees cannot be current members of Council, IOP employees, people under contract to the IOP, the Awards Committee, or members of any other IOP Awards judging panel.
Nominations for Honorary Fellows for the 2022 IOP Awards are now closed. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about the awards or your submission. Further information will be provided on the 2023 IOP Awards in due course.
- Honorary Fellowships are open for both nomination and self-nomination. All nominations will be judged in the same way regardless of the method of nomination.
- If you are nominating someone else, you should inform the nominee as you will need to provide their contact details and they will be contacted following submission to complete an optional EDI monitoring form.
Nominators must submit:
- Details of the nominee
- Short citation (up to 30 words)
- Long citation (up to 400 words)
- A short biographical statement (up to 1,000 words)
- Supporting evidence (up to 400 words)