How to become a Juno Supporter, Practitioner or Champion
Project Juno recognises and rewards physics departments, schools, institutes and organisations that:
- address gender equality in physics
- encourage best practice for all staff
- Project Juno Guide (PDF, 2.49MB)
An introduction to Project Juno and the process involved in becoming a Juno awardee.
- Juno Code of Practice updated September 2022 (PDF, 320KB)
Contains everything you need to know about becoming a Juno Supporter, Practitioner and Champion.
Becoming a Supporter
Becoming a Practitioner
- Becoming a Practitioner: a guide to good practice (PDF, 2,081KB)
- Juno good practice checklist (DOC, 296KB)
A self-assessment document to be used as part of the Practitioner application process.
- Practitioner action plan template (DOC, 25KB)
Becoming a Champion
- Good practice guides with extracts from successful submissions and examples of good practice for all of The Six Juno Principles (PDF, 232KB)
- Guidance for becoming a Juno Champion and putting together your Champion application:
Beyond Juno Champion
- The Juno Excellence Programme and Award recognises exceptional Juno Champions who develop a programme of activities designed to showcase and embed successful and innovative practice, enabling a step-change in diversity and inclusion across the physics community.
Find out more about the Juno Excellence Programme and Awards (PDF, 527KB)
- We produced a guide to support our Juno Champions in their work to apply for and achieve Athena Swan Gold status - Journeying to the end of the rainbow? (PDF, 925KB)
Benchmarking data and additional resources
Information sheets containing data to help benchmark physics students and staff in UK Higher Education Institutions against your own institution are available to Juno Supporters, Practitioners and Champions via the Juno shared resource.
Please contact [email protected] if you don't already have access.
If you would like a print copy of any of the above documentation please contact the diversity team at [email protected].