IOP Press Office information
1. For further information, a full draft of the journal paper or contact with one of the researchers, contact IOP Senior Press Officer, Joe Winters:
Tel: 020 7470 4815
Mobile: 07946 321473
Air quality impacts of PHEVs in Texas evaluating three charging scenarios
2. The published version of the paper "Air quality impacts of PHEVs in Texas evaluating three charging scenarios" (Environ. Res. Lett 6 024004) will be freely available online from Tuesday 19 April 2011. It will be available at http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/6/2/024004
Environmental Research Letters
3. Environmental Research Letters is an open access journal that covers all of environmental science, providing a coherent and integrated approach including research articles, perspectives and editorials.
4. IOP Publishing provides publications through which leading-edge scientific research is distributed worldwide. IOP Publishing is central to the Institute of Physics (IOP), a not-for-profit society. Any financial surplus earned by IOP Publishing goes to support science through the activities of IOP.
Beyond our traditional journals programme, we make high-value scientific information easily accessible through an ever-evolving portfolio of community websites, magazines, conference proceedings and a multitude of electronic services. Focused on making the most of new technologies, we’re continually improving our electronic interfaces to make it easier for researchers to find exactly what they need, when they need it, in the format that suits them best. Go to http://publishing.iop.org/
The Institute of Physics
5. The Institute of Physics is a leading scientific society promoting physics and bringing physicists together for the benefit of all.
It has a worldwide membership of around 40 000 comprising physicists from all sectors, as well as those with an interest in physics. It works to advance physics research, application and education; and engages with policy makers and the public to develop awareness and understanding of physics. Its publishing company, IOP Publishing, is a world leader in professional scientific communications. Go to www.iop.org