Getting Chartered workshops
Are you thinking about applying for chartered status but don’t know how to go about it? Unsure about the requirements or put off by the paperwork?
If so, then attending the IOP’s Get Chartered workshop could really help.
The workshop covers the benefits of getting chartered, the differences between the two designations (CPhys and CEng) and offers tips on how to make a successful application.
It lasts two hours, is free of charge and open to IOP members only. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number (places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis)
Get Chartered workshop dates remaining for 2013:
- London: 25 September 2013: Institute of Physics, 76 Portland Place, London
- Warrington: 15 October 2013: Ramada Encore Hotel, Birchwood Business Park
- Leicester: 23 October 2013: Mercure Hotel, 73 Granby Street, Leicester
- Birmingham: 27 November 2013: Holiday Inn Birmingham, Smallbrook Queensway
- Edinburgh: 28 November 2013: Radisson Blu Hotel, 80 High Street
To register, please email email@example.com with your membership number (places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis)
Not able to attend?
We may be able to run this workshop in your area or in-house at your company. Email us for more details.