Science of Inkjet and Printed Drops
Abstract submission deadline: 4 November 2010
Contributions for poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 250 words should be submitted online by 4 November 2010.
Instructions for submitting your abstract
- If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the submission page.
- Enter your abstract title, and keywords if applicable
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with an * are mandatory)
- Enter your abstract text in plain text – maximum 250 words
- Review your submission and select submit
- The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
- Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract deadline.
- To log in, you will need your submission password
- Amend your abstract accordingly.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.