Schools and colleges Affiliation Scheme
The Institute offers an Affiliation Scheme for schools and colleges in the UK and Ireland.
- Classroom Physics - A quarterly newsletter, full of information about events, meetings, and training courses. As well as teaching tips and resources.
- Physics Education - An international journal for those involved in the teaching of physics.
- Published six times a year with the archive accessible free of charge online for affiliated schools.
- Physics World – A monthly magazine, with features from the world’s leading physicists and science writers, opinion pieces and careers advice.
Schools and colleges will also receive:
- Posters, resources and careers materials produced by the Institute and other organisations.
- Discounts on entry to Institute teacher conferences such as the Rugby Meeting and the Stirling meeting.
- Regular updates on local Institute Branch activities.
- Access to www.physicsworld.com
- An invitation to attend the Education Forum – and to advise on the Institutes educational projects and physics education policy.