Schools and colleges Affiliation Scheme
The Institute offers an Affiliation Scheme for schools and colleges in the UK and Ireland, which costs £50 (€63) per annum.
This entitles schools and colleges to receive:
- A newsletter, Classroom Physics, published four times a year, with information about events, resources and training, as well as teaching tips and practical ideas
- Physics Education - a journal containing articles about the teaching of physics, news, teaching tips and reviews of textbooks and software. The journal is published six times a year and affiliated schools can access all of the content and archive online free of charge
- Physics World - a leading physics magazine which will help to keep you in touch with developments in physics as well as providing inspiration for your students
- Posters, resources and careers material produced by the Institute and other organizations
- Discount on Institute teacher conferences such as the Rugby Meeting and the Stirling Meeting
- Information on local Institute Branch activities
- Access to MyIOP and MemberTalk the website that provides a meeting place for the worldwide physics community – for the named contact or a nominated colleague
- Access to www.physicsworld.com
- Access to the Education Forum – to support the Institute’s educational activities and advise on projects and physics education policy
British International Schools may also join the scheme for £76 per annum.
(You may need to right-click on the link and choose 'save link as' or 'save target as'. Once you have saved a blank copy of the form onto your computer you should be able to fill in the required fields and save the completed version) UK schools - please note new cost for 2015 onwards (£50).
For further details, email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 20 7470 4832.