Student teacher affiliation
Whatever your science specialism, it’s likely that will find yourself teaching some physics at Key Stage 3, if not beyond. Our Student Teacher Affiliation scheme supports the physics teaching of all student science teachers in the UK and Ireland.
As a Student Teacher Affiliate, you will receive a range of advice and support throughout your training including:
- Supporting Physics Teaching (SPT) materials
- Develop your own understanding of the subject and topic specific teaching advice
- Teaching Advanced Physics (TAP) materials
- Lesson planning advice for teaching physics at Key Stage 5
- Access to TalkPhysics.org, our community site where you can talk to other teachers, share ideas and seek advice
- Regular email updates on other support and resources you'll find useful
- An end-of-year celebratory conference for NQTs
Our support doesn’t stop once you’ve finished training. We will keep in touch during your early years as a teacher and offer relevant support and resources throughout your career.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org