ITE Centre Affiliation scheme
The Institute offers an Affiliation Scheme for ITE centres in the UK and Ireland.
ITE Centres can qualify for a years free Affiliation by arranging a visit for their students by a member of our Teacher Network. Find your nearest contact here.
Affiliation is otherwise £48 or €60 per annum.
This entitles centres to receive:
- A newsletter, Classroom Physics, published four times a year, with information about events, resources and training, as well as teaching tips and practical ideas
- Physics Education - a journal containing articles about the teaching of physics, news, teaching tips and reviews of textbooks and software. The journal is published six times a year and affiliated schools can access all of the content and archive online free of charge
- Physics World - a leading physics magazine which will help to keep you in touch with developments in physics as well as providing inspiration for your students
- Posters, resources and careers material produced by the Institute and other organizations
- Discount on Institute conferences and events such as Physics Update courses and teacher meetings
- Information on local Institute Branch activities
- Access to MyIOP and MemberTalk the website that provides a meeting place for the worldwide physics community – for the named contact or a nominated colleague
- Access to www.physicsworld.com
For further details, email email@example.com