IOP Business Forum
The Institute engages with businesses across the UK and Ireland to discuss the issues that matter to them.
Through regional meetings, the IOP Business Forum enables decision-makers from business, industry and the economy to hear, discuss and report on the impact of new physics in the UK and Ireland. The meetings also allow members in business to bring fresh perspectives on Institute activities, from training teachers and promoting inclusivity, to understanding research priorities and influencing government policies.
- The right place at the right time – access to finance for science-based companies in the North East (North East Technology Park, October 2013)
- Innovation for growth (The Surrey Research Park, May 2013)
- Parliament meets science in business (North East Technology Park, November 2012)
- Powering the future - energy generation in north Wales (Catrin Finch Centre, July 2012)
- The UK’s innovation landscape - the impact on the North West (Daresbury Science and Innovation Campus, June 2012)
- Physics, the key to a thriving Scottish economy (SELEX Galileo Ltd, May 2012)
Details of future IOP Business Forum events can be found in the calendar.