Jonny Berliner used his Anthony Waterhouse Fellowship to produce a set of resources to help students compose songs and consolidate information in a memorable and engaging way.
As well as a full set of resources for the topic of electromagnetic waves, he also developed additional cheat sheets for a number of other topics to help students write their own songs.
Exemplar material for electromagnetic waves
• EM waves lesson plan
• EM waves PowerPoint – songwriting
• EM waves – cheat sheet
Using songwriting in your lessons
• How to incorporate songwriting into your scheme of work
• Songwriting lesson plan
• Songwriting PowerPoint
Cheat sheet for other topics
• Electrical circuits – cheat sheet
• Energy – cheat sheet
• Magnetism and electromagnetism – cheat sheet
• Newton’s laws of motion – cheat sheet
• Radioactivity – cheat sheet